Oklahoma Vegetation Management Association (OKVMA)
The purpose of the Oklahoma Vegetation Management Association is to:
- To promote and recognize professionalism in the vegetation management industry in Oklahoma;
- To promote and educate in proper vegetation management techniques;
- To promote safe and ethical vegetation management practices among members;
- To advance environmentally sound vegetation management practices;
- To promote the exchange of information between members;
- To enhance public understanding of the industry;
- To advise, assist, and cooperate with legislative and regulatory agencies; and
- Support allied organizations at the local, state, and national levels.
The 2019 spring conference was a huge success due to a great attendance at The Grand Hotel in Shawnee.
Learn more about our 2020 OKVMA Scholarships. We will be awarding two (2) $1000 scholarships. Click on the Scholarship tab to download application.
The Association is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within limitations set forth in the Internal Revenue Code, Section 501©(3). The activities of the Association shall not be used to carry out propaganda or to participate in political campaigns on behalf of an individual candidate or political party. The Association shall not be used as a platform to promote or benefit any individual, company, product, or service.